Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Cracker Competition Winners

It has been an exciting couple of weeks seeing an amazing array of beautiful Christmas Crackers reach my email in box for the Christmas Cracker Competition. The competition was judged by a panel of 5 demonstrators and 3 stampers and believe me when I say it was a tough job! The winner is Chie Fullerton with her beautiful and unique pull apart cracker with a gorgeous Christmas Punch Art Garland in the center - how clever! Well done Chie and you get to choose $100 of product from the NEW Summer Mini Catalogue - please email me with your choices.

Second place is awarded to Keren Ham with her elegant Baja Breeze Cracker embellished with the beautiful 'So Swirly' wheel using white craft ink, heat and stick powder with dazzling diamonds glitter. Congratulations Keren - please email me with your choice of $50 of product from the NEW Summer Mini Catalogue.
Third prize goes to Kylie Matulis for her sweet punch art snowman cracker highlighted with dazzling diamonds! Kylie please email Bec your choice of $25 of product from the NEW Summer Mini Catalogue. The following entries are all highly commended and when you scan through them, you will see why the judging was difficult. Apologies if I have not included your entry and also that I cannot credit each entry. For those of you who play with blogging and photo shop etc, you will know that it takes hours to upload and create this type of entry. I have also learn that for the next competition, I must get you all to put 'Christmas Cracker' in the subject line of your email, so that I can do a quick search - it took huge amounts of time sifting emails to make sure I hadn't missed one. I hope you enjoy looking at all the beautiful work and please watch out for a competition in the NEW YEAR! The only clue I will give, is that it will have something to do with using 'Sale - a - Bration' Sets. So book your workshops early from mid January into February, so that you have your sets ready to use!









1 comment:

Martin said...

Hi Lizzie

With so many incredible and creative entries, I am not surprised that you spent many hours deliberating over the winning positions.

Congratulations to the winners and to all those that entered. I find that observing other peoples creativity is often an inspiring technique to enabling your own creative and inspiring inventions to spring forward.

Keep up the good work and LOVE your blog...

M